Cat Shit One Trailer

Monday, April 13, 2009

Collection Maniac


Went to a newly known friend's house to have a peep of their (him & his girlfriend) collection. It's quite a number of mixed collection which occupied most of the room space. It's like a toys room and a room to spend time in. I just wonder when can i have my bedroom full of my collection displayed. Errr...... hopefully not long enough. My itchy heart makes me feels like touching those collection but i do respect to toys or better word for it 'collection'. After all it's ppl's properties. Well i'm glad to see collectors are increasing and i do hope to meet you guys out there who are also a collector. Doesn't mean collection of toys but other stuffs as well. Cheers!!


































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Night,Goodnight